Smokin' Jerk BBQ Saucinade (Sauce & Marinade) - 12 oz
When we entered our Smokin' Jerk BBQ Saucinade in the 2016 Flavor of Georgia Food Product Contest, we had no expectation of being a Finalist - in the top 3 of 18 entries. We were surprised because at the time, we were a new company which chose this event as its debut.
Like our Jammin' Jerk Marinade our Smokin' Jerk BBQ Saucinade was a continuation of a series of lessons we were trying to teach our young son, in part to introduce the flavors of cultures - Jamaica & India. The other part was to teach him an important object lesson about accepting himself and others for their differences.
So what is a Saucinade? A Saucinade is a combination of a cooking sauce and marinade which has a wide variety of uses and can be applied at all stages of the cooking process as a marinade (before cooking); a flavor enhancer (during cooking); and as a condiment (after cooking).
- Has natural ingredients
- Is naturally gluten free
- Is corn syrup free
- Is soy free
- Is great with lamb, poultry, beef, pork, venison, seafood, vegetables, non-traditional BBQ dishes such as pasta, mashed potatoes, pot roasts, stews, pizza, more ...
- Can also be used as a condiment
Being the product of a mixed family he was particularly sensitive because of comments made by a few of his classmates that he and a few others in his Kindergarten class were different from everyone else. With our Smokin' Jerk BBQ Sauce we were able to clearly demonstrate to him how two distinct products/cultures i.e. BBQ, a southern favorite, and Jerk, can be different yet appreciated and celebrated at the same time.
In our Smokin' Jerk BBQ Saucinade, you’ll find many characteristics of a traditional BBQ sauce combined with that feeling so many love from the islands. As you taste you will experience a rich, smoky flavor, filled with an essence of fruit that goes from not too sweet to heat. Many who have tried our Saucinade for the first time including the judges at the Flavor of Georgia express similar sentiment:
It's different, but good, very good!
Extremely innovative way to bring Jamaican Jerk to the US.
Different yet extremely appealing and flavorful.
Our saucinade enhances whatever protein you use it with - beef, pork, lamb, poultry, venison, fish plus it is great with non-traditional BBQ dishes such as pasta, mashed potatoes, pot roasts, vegetables, and seafood and can be used as a sauce, marinade, or condiment. The range in use is perfect for consumers as they won’t feel like they need a special occasion to use it.
It is also geared towards those with a preference for a complete seasoning packed with rich full flavor, does not compromise quality, has more uses beyond just barbecue and made in small batches by real people.
Otherwise, the Net Wt. 12 Oz. bottle contents are a mild - medium spice heat level. For best results, when used as a marinade allow meats to be marinaded for at least an hour to overnight but it can be used immediately if you don't want to wait. Enjoy!
- All our products are in stock in our warehouse and are usually shipped within 1 business day of order unless the item is on backorder.
- Your order will be assigned a tracking number which will be included in a confirmation email once the item has been shipped. Our standard shipments are done through USPS but you may also select FedEx, or UPS at checkout. Our standard shipping method is USPS Priority Mail (2 - 4 Days).
- Depending on shipping option selected at checkout, orders will be shipped on the next business day.
- We ship to continental US, Canada, and Worldwide (shipping and customs restrictions may apply).
Free Shipping / Store Pickup
- All orders over $50 will be eligible for Free Shipping if shipped within the Continental US
- Minimum purchase is calculated after discounts and before taxes are applied
- Select the appropriate option at checkout
- Find a local Retailer Near You